Im pleased to say the witch is here, she has unpacked and settled in nicely. I have to say though she has been a bit of a pain. for the last 5 days I have had cramps almost like she was going to turn up any minute but insted she has just been teasing me! Hey ho she is here! So this morning I called the clinic and arranged my day 4 bloods. These will make sure things have shut down nicely. Fingers crossed.....then I get to stab myself twice a day! Much fun.....
I'm still suffering with headaches, last nights was quite bad, and I felt quite sick, but I managed to fall asleep so that was the end of that. Its really hard to explain the headaches. Its not like a throbbing pain, like when you have a cold its like a head pain, but almost cloth like! Its diffecult to explain, that probably doesn't help at all.
All and all its been a great week. I'm still feeling positive and excited, OH has been fantastic, I really can't fault him, apart from his insistance of sticking his finger in my belly button because 1, I hate it and 2 he knows once im preggers he is not to do it! so he is taking every oppertunity.
I have to say though, I have read lots of storys about how hard people find this journey and how much of a strain it can put on a relationship, but I can honestly say that i'm doing good, fantastic in fact! Am I weird??? :-)
Rock on the weekend!!! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment