Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Test day tomorrow!

I haven't written loads about my 2ww, to be honest im trying to pretend its not a big deal, I don't want to sit and symptom spot all day every day.

So it's the eve before test day and im feeling quite hopefull. It has been such a roller coaster the last 2 weeks, in a nut shell this is how it went
  • 1 -5 dpt - cramps, niggles, twinges, pokey feelings. My boobs hurt like hell. I put most of this down to my body recovering from the egg collection
  • the eve of 5 dpt - a little bit of reddy brown blood when wiping
  • 6 and 7 dpt - niggles and cramps
  • Eve of 7dpt - moore reddy brown blood when wiping
  • 8dpt - More reddy brown spotting, a little heavier, called clinic who advised there was nothing they could do and if it was going to fail, it was going to fail
  • 9 and 10 dpt nothing, absolutly nothing, not even a twinge and boobs no longer hurt
  • the last 3 days I have had sicky moments, veiny sore boobs, peeing more, extreme hunger
So here I am ready and rareing to test, its going to be a long old evening.......im just hoping im not heading for a fall

Twinkle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment